Marc Ciancimino, Partner, Co-Founder
Marc Ciancimino co-founded All Seas Capital in 2019, where he is a member of the Investment Committee and focuses on sourcing and executing transactions across the UK and Western Europe
- Prior to All Seas, he was a Member at KKR, which he joined in 2008.
At KKR Marc was a portfolio manager for the private credit funds and portfolios and a member of the Global Private Credit Investment Committee, European Direct Lending Investment Committee and Portfolio Management Committee. He has invested over $1.9 billion into privately held businesses since he started his career
- Prior to joining KKR, he was a Managing Director at GSC Group, where he was a senior member of the European mezzanine
business responsible for sourcing and evaluating middle and large market transactions. Previously, he was at Bankers Trust,
Prudential and Citibank
- Marc holds degrees from Cambridge and London Universities
Cristobal Cuart, Partner, Co-Founder
Cristobal Cuart co-founded All Seas Capital in 2019, where he is a member of the Investment Committee and focuses on sourcing and executing transactions across the UK, Spain and Western Europe
- Prior to All Seas, he was a Director at KKR which he joined in 2010 where he was a senior member of the European private credit platform. He has invested over $2.2 billion into privately held businesses since he started his career
- Prior to KKR he was with Apollo Management in their Private Equity business where he was focused on originating and evaluating private equity and distressed for control investments. Before that, he worked at Credit Suisse on the Financial Sponsor Leverage Finance team
- Cristobal holds a Masters in Business from ESADE Business School
Charlotte Henderson, General Counsel and COO
Charlotte joined ASCP in 2020 as the General Counsel and Chief Operating Officer
- Prior to ASCP, Charlotte was General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer at ARCH Emerging Markets Partners
- Charlotte has 15 years’ experience as a debt finance and M&A lawyer, nine of which were in asset management firms. She has worked on several high profile transactions in the UK, Europe, US and across Emerging Markets, investing across the capital structure.
- She is admitted to practise English and New York law, having spent the majority of her private practice career at Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
- Charlotte holds a MA, BA (hons) in Jurisprudence from Oxford University and speaks fluent Swedish.
Alan Burke, Investment Committee Member
Alan Burke joined All Seas Capital in 2019 as an Investment Committee Member.
- Alan founded Avoca, a European Credit manager, in 2002 which was acquired by KKR in 2014
- He co-headed KKR’s Global Credit business after its 2014 merger
- Alans holds degrees from the National University of Ireland and University College of Dublin
Fred Goltz, Investment Committee Member
Fred Goltz joined All Seas Capital in 2019 as an Investment Committee Member.
- Fred worked for 17 years with KKR, where he was promoted to partner in 2005 and later head of Global Credit Strategies
- In 2007 he founded KKR’s Global Mezzanine Finance and raised a €1bn+ fund
- Fred holds an MBA from Insead and degrees from the University of Pennsylvania
Marianne Cartwright-Hignett, CFO
Marianne Cartwright-Hignett joined All Seas Capital in 2019, where she is the Chief Financial Officer
- Prior to joining All Seas, Marianne was a Senior Tax Manager at Apax Partners where she had full responsibility for all fund related tax matters, reporting directly to the Director of Funds Administration at Apax Partners
- Prior to Apax, Marianne was a Senior Manager at PwC within the Private Equity Tax Services group
- Marianne holds a masters degree (1st) in Economics from Cambridge University
- She is a qualified Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and a member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of Scotland (CA) (2007)
Reinhard Gorenflos, Senior Advisor (Germany)
Reinhard Gorenflos joined ASCP in 2020 as a Senior Advisor, where he supports activity in the German-speaking markets and advises on portfolio operations
- Outside of ASCP, Reinhard is the Founder and CEO of TuaRes Foundation, a charity focused on education in Africa. He is also a growth investor through his personal family office.
- Prior to ASCP, Reinhard was a Member at KKR between 2001-13. At KKR, he was an investor in the private equity funds and portfolios and was a member of the Global Portfolio Committee and the Infrastructure Investment Committee.
- Prior to joining KKR, Reinhard was CFO of ARAL AG, Germany. Previously, he held management positions with Otto Group and Thyssen AG and was a Consultant at LEK.
- Reinhard holds an MPA degree from the Harvard Kennedy School of Government and a Diploma in Economics from Freiburg University.
Joe Petrusic, Principal
Joe Petrusic joined All Seas Capital Partners in 2020, where he is a Principal.
- Prior to All Seas, Joe was a Vice President at Lazard, where he spent close to six years in the Financial Sponsors and Industrials M&A teams. Joe worked across a variety of transactions at Lazard, including sell-side and buy-side M&A, as well as IPOs and re-financing transactions. Most recently he focussed on mid-market transactions with a range of capital solutions, from full control to minority equity.
- Prior to Lazard, Joe worked in Corporate Finance at Deloitte for four years, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant. Joe studied at Durham University.
Charlie Budenberg, Associate
Charlie Budenberg joined All Seas Capital in 2020, where he is an Associate
Prior to All Seas, Charlie was an Associate at Lazard for three years in the Industrials and Financial Sponsors M&A teams. Charlie worked across a variety of transactions at Lazard, including sell-side and buy-side M&A, as well as restructuring and re-financing transactions.
Prior to Lazard, Charlie worked for KPMG where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant. Charlie studied History at Durham University.
Marko Vučić, Analyst
Marko Vučić joined All Seas Capital in 2019, where he is an Analyst
- Prior to All Seas, Marko Vučić was an Associate at OakNorth Bank where he worked on credit papers, credit models, deal origination and mortgage strategy.
- Prior to OakNorth Bank, Marko interned at InterCapital, Croatia’s leading investment bank. Transaction experience: retail – largest restructuring in Croatian history (Agrokor – multi-national conglomerate), tourism – spin-off and an IPO (Arena Hospitality Group – largest IPO in Croatia since 2007), agriculture – acquisition and early stages IPO (Belje, Žito).
- Marko holds a Bachelors in Science degree in Finance and Investment Banking from the Henley Business School, University of Reading (July 2018).
Nicole Wright, Office Manager
Nicole Wright joined All Seas Capital in 2019, where she is the Office Manager
- Before joining All Seas, Nicole was Office and Operations Manager for an Events Company in Scotland.
- Prior to that, she worked for Coutts & Co. in Monaco as a Private Banker’s Assistant and then as a Roadshow Desk Manager on high profile IPOs.
- Nicole holds a first-class BA in History from King’s College London and post-graduate diploma in Events Management and PR. She speaks French.
Martina Ross, Account Manager
Martina Ross joined All Seas Capital in 2019, where she is an Account Manager
- Before joining All Seas, Martina worked as a Private PA with a Family Office and other HNW clients. She was involved in all areas of day to day office operations, as well as working on complex travel and logistics.
- Prior to that, she worked as an Executive Assistant at Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
- Martina holds a BA(Hons) in Modern Languages from the University of Manchester. She speaks French and German.