At All Seas Capital, we partner with mid-market businesses, entrepreneurs and sponsors to construct a flexible and tailor-made capital solution to help their business needs.
Our primary objective is to support entrepreneurs, founders, families and investment funds, providing transformative capital as the catalyst for real business change. This can be to fund organic growth, for bolt-on or transformative acquisitions, for liquidity purposes, or to provide shareholder returns and realignment.
We seek investments in performing Western European mid-market businesses (EBITDA of €5-75m). We are sector agnostic, and our typical investment size is €20-75m+. We will provide fast turnaround times and firm commitments, with the aim to build a long-term strategic partnership.
We seek to be a long-term partner to the entrepreneurs and management teams we support. We help our investee companies achieve transformative growth through a collaborative, proactive investment philosophy, with a focus on driving growth, creating value, and maximizing exit opportunities
- Executive recruiting
- Corporate governance
- Compensation programmes
- Geographic expansion
- Greenfield expansion
- Product & service development / broadening
- Key operating metric design and benchmarking
- Implementation of best practice operations, financial systems, controls & ESG
- Developing M&A capability
- Market mapping, due diligence / structuring / negotiation / financing
- Integration and synergy realization
- Financial and tax strategy
- Balance sheet optimization
- Accessing debt markets
- Exit preparation
- High level introductions for new business
- Top tier experts and advisors
- Local and regional contacts
All Seas is a signatory to the UNPRI and UN Global Compact (ESG) principles.
Our ESG policy is applicable both to All Seas itself and in its approach to investments. With respect to All Seas, we aim to implement best practice in the ways the firm conducts its own business; whether concerning use of natural resources, employee policies and relationships with investor and other stakeholders.